[support] recovering from private mode download

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Thu Mar 12 03:35:39 UTC 2009

Simone,

I support Will's suggestion about using that update and replace sql.

Just to add a bit of verbosity to Will's instructions... In phpMyAdmin
you'll see "SQL" icons in various places. As long as you have the database
selected/active, pasting in the code Will provided (of course replacing the
tablename, columnname, search, and replace with the actual values relevant
to your situation) into a field that will appear when you click on "SQL"
should do the job. That SQL would work at the command line as well as long
as you were logged into the DB.

Shai