[support] Is there a standard way to do this with CCK/views (etc) - a tutorial would be fantastic...

Steve sjh_drupal at shic.co.uk
Tue Mar 17 16:11:16 UTC 2009

Earnie Boyd wrote:
> Administer the Content Type with admin/content/types and add "Create
> new revision" under the "Workflow settings" fieldset.  Then allow the
> users to review and/or revert the revisions in admin/user/permissions
> for the Node module.
Thanks, I'll have to play around with that some more...

Brett Evanson wrote:
> You would for sure want to use Revisions (part of core, just need to
> set up on each content type. Check out each content type's edit page).
> There's a Diff module which will show the differences in each node,
> and there is a permission for reverting revisions, too. You could also
> look at using revision_moderation if you are wanting to approve each
> revision.

Thanks, also for the extra detail... again, I suspect, I will need to
spend longer playing around with this stuff - it is, however, very
helpful to know that I'm not trying to do something entirely new.

In the absence of a tutorial, by any chance, can anyone point me a a web
site that uses drupal and revisions - so that I can get a feel for what
can be done with the existing framework?

Steve