[support] $cookie_domain not working

John Fletcher net at twoedged.org
Tue Mar 17 19:39:41 UTC 2009

I'm using saltwebsites.de to provide the german version of saltwebsites.com.

I set $cookie_domain in my settings.php file so that I can preserve logins
across domains but it's not working - saltwebsites.de doesn't recognise that
I'm logged in on saltwebsites.com. Additionally checking my browser cookies
shows that I'm still getting cookies from saltwebsites.de. It seems to be
rudely disobeying the setting. Anyone have any idea why that might be? (I
only have sites/default/settings.php - no sites set up other than
"default").

Fletch