[support] Is there a standard way to do this with CCK/views (etc) - a tutorial would be fantastic...

Peter Dowling pwdowling at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 22:14:42 UTC 2009

Steve, you may also want to look at the Using Drupal book (O'Reilly
press).  It has a chapter on creating a Wiki which uses a few modules
(but no any of the Wiki modules interestingly) to create this sort of
content.  Wikis definitely make use of revisions and the diff module and
might give you some ideas for collaborative content.

Regards,

- Peter