[support] Is there a standard way to do this with CCK/views (etc) - a tutorial would be fantastic...

Peter Dowling pwdowling at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 23:37:37 UTC 2009

You'll have to experiment with some different options.

I don't know about the XML part.  But CCK does support fields so you can
control the structure.  If you need some sort of parent to children (one
to many) then look at some of the ways that people use nodereference
fields.  And diff modules will allow users to see differences between
revisions to the field level (and taxonomy as well I think).  The pieces
are all there for you I think.

- Peter