[support] simple search

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 13:15:20 UTC 2009

First of all, your site has to be indexed regularly, you can do this by
either running cron manually from the admin status report page (Administer
-> Reports), or by setting up cron to run on your server (see
http://drupal.org/cron ).

Then there are two ways to add the interface for the users:

1. Assign the search block to any region (header, sidebar, etc.) you like.
You can do this in Administer > Site building > Blocks.
2. Many themes include a search block which can be enabled via the theme
configuration at Administer > Site building > Themes ... > your theme
configuration.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar
http://projectflowandtracker.com