[support] Content types cannot be renamed

Rohan Smith rohanasmith at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 04:38:45 UTC 2009

Great that was the problem, It disabled  *i18n - content types renamed it
and enabled it again but that didnt work, it went back to the
original*name. What I had to do was go to the internationalization
*String *settings, then look for the string that represented that content
type then i set it.

R.A.Smith
Manager/Technical Lead
Exterbox - "Thinking outside of the box"
http://www.exterbox.com
rohan at exterbox.com
1-876-449-7506