[support] something like FeedWordPress for Drupal?

Francesco Baldini fb at codicelibero.net
Thu Mar 26 01:05:07 UTC 2009

Hi,

I was working with WordPress and I found an amazing plugin called
FeedWordPress <http://projects.radgeek.com/feedwordpress/>

it is, in two words, an advanced aggregator module, it get feed rss from
any website (just blog, youtube, whatever) and convert the content from a
simple link to the original news into a real post in WordPress, other than
this you can use it just as an RSS aggregator or to control what you get
from a remote source and let or not pass some content by approving it.

Do you guess Drupal already has something like this (or any way to do this)?

many thanks