[support] views templates for all themes

simone-www.io-lab.org cimo75 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 18:43:24 UTC 2009

Hi
the first and only idea I have at the moment is to create an "empty"
theme and set all the themes you use to be sub-themes of the empty
theme, then add the template to the empty theme. That should work, but
there should be an easier and smarter way to do it.
Simone

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 5:55 PM, Christopher M. Jones
<cjones at partialflow.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to theme a view so that the views templates do not need to be
> in the theme directory? The templates I'm creating ought to be used
> regardless of which theme is selected, and I don't want to have to put them
> into every theme directory.

.wmv , .wma , .pps along with all proprietary Windows formats won t be
accepted and/or viewed....