[support] Block Body text field too small with editor

Steve Edwards killshot91 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 31 04:09:32 UTC 2009

I have a D5 Ubercart site that was working fine on my dev server, but now that's it's moved to the customer's hosting account I'm
having some weird issues with blocks.  I want to create a simple block from the block admin page where the customer can enter some
text and a picture (using FCKEditor and IMCE).  This worked perfectly fine on the dev server, but now when I go to create the
block, I 'm seeing two problems.  First, the body area is very small without the editor showing up, even though that page is not
excluded in the FCKEditor visibilty settings, and second, When I save the block and add it to a sidebar, it is not displayed.  If
I disable FCKEditor, the Body field is regular size, and when the block is saved and configured to display in a sidebar, it
actually shows up.  When I enable FCKEditor again, the body text field is very small again.

Why would I get these issues on one server, but not another, and what would cause them?

Thanks.

Steve