[support] Looking for a contact form solution

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Tue Nov 3 09:29:42 UTC 2009

Steve Kessler ha scritto:

> The problem with the contact form module
> (http://drupal.org/project/contact_forms) that I think you are talking
> about is that you have to configure it separately. It would be very
> helpful if this could be done only with a CCK field having an email.

"contact forms" ?
I have talked about "contatc" module that coming with every drupal
installation (it is disabled for default).

 From the help:
"Personal contact forms allow users to be contacted via e-mail, while
keeping recipient e-mail addresses private. Users may enable or disable
their personal
contact forms by editing their <em>My account</em> page. If enabled, a
<em>Contact</em> tab leading to their personal contact form is available
on their user profile. Site administrat
ors have access to all personal contact forms (even if they have been
disabled). The <em>Contact</em> tab is only visible when viewing another
user's profile (users do not see their o
wn <em>Contact</em> tab)"

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.net
Sviluppo applicazioni CMS DRUPAL e web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it