[support] How to retrieve a menu links

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Tue Nov 3 09:51:05 UTC 2009

Hi all. I need to create a menu for user's links (one to profile, one to
"messages", one to "friends", etc etc).
I have thinked to create this menu with a path like "<front>" (it is a
validate link for the menu add item form) and in my preprocess_page
function retrieve this menu, and substitute <front> with the correct
link (that depends from $user->uid and other things). When I have make
the changes I want to use theme('links') function for building the html
code.

But which is the correct drupal's function to call?  Is this the correct
approach ?  Is theme some better ?

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.net
Sviluppo applicazioni CMS DRUPAL e web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it