[support] Document Template

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Wed Nov 4 04:21:21 UTC 2009

Nestor,

It sounds like you could do this with a node using CCK fields.

Node Title  = Document name

Document Description = CCK Field

Document body = Node Body

You can then use a template file to theme the content as you need it.  This
would even make it all very easy to access so that you could make a view of
the doc names and descriptions.

Does this make sense?

-Steve

Steve Kessler