[support] TWiki Import

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 4 15:17:50 UTC 2009

On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 Sebastian Heil wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>
> do you know a Module which can import TWiki pages into Drupal?
>
> I want to do the following: Only some Pages of a TWiki (which is
> textfile-based) should be imported to Drupal. Every Update of the TWiki
> page should be changed in the Drupal page after at least one Day.
>
> Because the twiki-textfile is only wiki-style, a conversion from
> wiki-style to HTML should also be done.
>
> Do you have an idea what module(s) can be used.

It would be easy if your Twiki site has RSS feeds.  There are modules
for wiki look alike that have been contributed so the conversion
happens within those modules filters.  Then you would just need to
figure out how to get the data to the Drupal site.

--
Earnie
-- http://r-feed.com/           -- http://for-my-kids.com/