[support] Profile Module Conditional Fields

Nitin Gangahar nitin.gangahar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 19:37:21 UTC 2009

I am designing a user registration form using the core profiles module
in Drupal 6. I have been trying to search for a way to make certain
fields appear in the user registration page based on the value
selected in another field. For example, I have a select list called
college name and if 'others' value is selected in the college name i
want another field to appear which lets you specify the college name
and moreover adds it to the list of colleges. I am just wondering if
there's any built in module for this (conditional fields module doesnt
extend the select list) or I will have to tinker with the code.
Thanks alot!!!