[support] ImageMagick (Was: PHP GD)

Luke drupal at lists.tacticus.com
Fri Nov 6 18:49:15 UTC 2009

I've installed the imagemagick package, and the php5 library for it.
Drupal even sees the path to the convert program.  However, it is not
showing up as an item in the list of image toolkits (I.E.
mysite.com/admin/settings/image-toolkit).

Shouldn't it be appearing there?

It is showing up under imageapi settings
(mysite.com/admin/settings/imageapi), however, for what that's worth.

Luke