[support] how to change a content type format

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Sat Nov 7 01:06:58 UTC 2009

I am doing some maintenance on a site and the author is unavailable
for any questions. Being pretty new to Drupal I'm able to track
things so far but no farther. In this case there is a view with a
display that shows a particular field listed as

Content: Box shot  - front_thumb image linked to node

Need to locate those formats and either edit the existing one or
create a new one. Hoping the format includes hard-coded image height
& width attributes cuz that's what needs to be changed, and I checked
all the themes listed for this view display and nothing is in there
so hoping, thinking it's got to be in the format, but where are the
formats? Also looked at the content types and list of fields, not there either.

Hope this is coherent.

Marty