[support] Taxonomy question: New vocab for each type?

David Grant davidgrant at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 05:48:23 UTC 2009

I have a site that includes a blog as well as a bunch of software projects
(custom CCK type) that I have worked on. I have a taxonomy vocabulary for
the blog and then I used the same vocab for the software projects. Some
terms are used for both blog entries and software project entries, like
"Drupal" or "Python" for example. So when I click on "Drupal" I see a list
of blog posts and software projects that were tagged with that. That is kind
of cool, however, I want people to be able to click on "Drupal" when they
are in the software projects area of the site, and see more software project
node types that are tagged with "Drupal" and same goes for the blog types...
Is there an easy way to do this? Or should I just make each type use a
different vocabulary and be done with it?

Thanks,

--
David Grant
http://www.davidgrant.ca