[support] When D7 will be avaible ?

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Wed Nov 18 12:52:40 UTC 2009

An addendum to what Hans wrote. It is not as if there are 412 official bugs
that have to get solved and that the number of critical bugs is always
reduced. There are still a lot of bugs being found as well. That number goes
up as well as down.

According to d.o. there are currently only 400 installations of D7 "phoning
home" to d.o. The peak was 1,000 installs during the week of Oct. 4. But a
lot of commits were made during code "slush." There are a lot of really
great changes, but there are also a lot more bugs to report.

So download D7, play around, find and report those bugs.

As for Greg's hubdub thingy, in March, '09 I predicted: after April 1, 2010.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to take home some "money" on that one!

Shai