[support] WYSIWYG problem with image upload

Cherie Davis cheriejd at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 17:02:34 UTC 2009

Still attempting to get the WYSIWYG module to work with fckeditor.

When I go to upload an image I get the following:

error message:
This file uploader is disabled. Please check the
"editor/filemanager/connectors/php/config.php" file

and if I go to the config.php file, I cannot change it.

// SECURITY: You must explicitly enable this "connector". (Set it to
"true").
// WARNING: don't just set "$Config['Enabled'] = true ;", you must be sure
that only
//        authenticated users can access this file or use some kind of
session checking.
$Config['Enabled'] = false ;

So, if I can't just set it to true, how do I enable this?  Is there a
setting somewhere in WYSIWYG that I have missed?

thanks in advance.

Cherie