[support] Devel // ubercart 1.x Drupal 5: how to read variables? SOLVED

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 02:40:12 UTC 2009

Here is what needed to go into the script:

<?php if( isset( $_SESSION['cart_order'] ) && !empty(
$_SESSION['cart_order'] ) ):
$order = uc_order_load( $_SESSION['cart_order'] ); ?>

<script type="text/javascript">

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + (location.protocol=="https:"
? "https://": "http://") + "cn.clickable.net/js/cct.js'
type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));

document.cookie=cct.CookieCheck(document.cookie);

cct.conversion_value='<?php print $order->order_total; ?>';

cct.cct_log('xxxhiddenxxx');

</script>
<?php endif; ?>