[support] New CCK field not found in mysql

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 21:49:56 UTC 2009

Absolutely.  One of the things you'll find to is that where data is stored
will shift on you depending on whether the field is isolated to one node
type only or if it is shared, etc..  As Domenic said, it really is best to
use the regular node api for this sort of thing rather than try to cram it
in via direct SQL queries against the DB.