[support] link to custom contact module

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 00:20:20 UTC 2009

Hi there,

Drupal is an exceptionally powerful CMS framework, something which is due to
a certain architecture it has, a specific way of supporting all the bits and
pieces that go together towards creating a website application.

Even a static HTML sheet forces us to deal with html, css and perhaps
javascript. Imagine a dynamic database driven application based on the
complete LAMP stack!

So, in a nutshell, a quick review of Drupal terms is really a great place to
start, right in the Drupal Handbook: http://drupal.org/node/19828  (General
concepts)

Afterwards, check out the more complete Drupal concepts book at
http://drupal.org/node/21951 and then the general Drupal handbooks overview
page: http://drupal.org/handbooks

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar