[support] Opinion on Host Gator ?

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 18:21:24 UTC 2009

I'm a very happy customer at http://Canvasdreams.com

The guys who run it are very conscious of the whole green,
sustainability movement, and they strive for all kinds of methods to
reduce their electrical and disposals. I've met them personally [they
also live in Portland like me, so not hard to do] -- They are small,
highly servicable, engaged in networking with everyone and thus "in the
know", and very friendly.

They offer full admin of your site [SSH, DNS, PHPmyAdmin etc], and
everything you need for Drupal.

I don't work for them, I'm just a customer; after being screwed over by
other providers that would oversell their services... so far my sites
all run much faster now that I switched to their site.

Good luck!

Seb.