[support] Ubercart 6 module is not supported to PHP4

Swatee Karpe swateekarpe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 06:59:10 UTC 2009

Thank you very much for replying Justin.

Yeah, you are right, shifting fromphp4 to 5 is the good option,
But also i tried your second option, in these case it may help me....

thanks a lot..

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 2:31 AM, Justin Gruenberg
<justin.gruenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 2:56 AM, Swatee Karpe <swateekarpe at gmail.com> wrote:
>> So anyone can help me give alternative solution,to use shopping cart + drupal 6.
>
> Upgrade php to version 5.2.  Thats your best option.  Make backups.
> Do the upgrade.  Test to make sure your existing stuff isn't broken
> (or fix it).
>
> You could also hack in php4 support.  You'd have to disable the php5
> requirement in the modules .info file, then find any bits of code
> which require things only in php5 and fix those.  This is a horrible
> option because you'd have to apply your changes for any modules
> updates in the future.  Theres probably a good reason for having the
> php5 requirement.

Swatee Amit Karpe

http://twitter.com/swateekarpe
http://swateekarpe.wordpress.com