[support] Country specific content

Trevor Twining trevortwining at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 12:26:58 UTC 2009

A few questions:

1) Is the content all in English and then just categorized by Country?

2) Do you intend to maintain multiple translations of the content (i.e. UK AND US on the same node)?

If your structure is more for categorization, you might want to consider switching to a taxonomy based structure for this content. Just create a country vocabulary and assign each country as it's own term. I think long term this will give you more flexibility with your content.

If you need to use the i18n structure for this, then you can give each country a country specific code, EN-GB for UK, EN-US for USA, EN-CA, for Canadian English, etc.

You can google 'ISO country codes' for more details on the proper names, but if it's just internal that might not matter too much.

Hope this helps.

TT