[support] webserver_auth

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 19:48:26 UTC 2009

Jamie,

I tried as you suggested and it still displays the wrong user.  IT will
display the first correct user but the second user sees the display of the
first users name althought the http://drupal/user link displays the correct
user.

How to display the current user?

I will just not display the user name and just have the 'Welcome' .  There
ius got to be a way to display the user name just like the drupl/user page
displays it.

This gave 3 days of trouble until today when I discovered that the problem
was the small script I had included in a block.

Thanks,

Néstor :-)