[support] ubercart question

Brett Evanson brettev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 21:11:46 UTC 2009

I've got a question about ubercart. Well, actually a few questions:

1. Can you set it up so you have a one time sign up fee, and then have
a recurring charge as well? Does this depend on the payment gateway?
Does authorize.net support this?

2. Can I automatically create a user and log them in before I redirect
them to the checkout page? I would be doing this in a custom module
(basically a landing page with contact info)

3. Can i take some fields that I'm getting from a landing page form
(custom module's form) and put them in ubercart for the billing
address of the user i just logged in (above #1) so it is prepopulated
at the checkout page?

Brett Evanson