[support] theme/menu

LESLIE FRIESEN FRIESEN.LESLIE at co.polk.or.us
Mon Nov 30 22:08:21 UTC 2009

Thank you to all that answered with suggestions. I'm going to give the nice_menu module a try....and for those of you that offered private assistance, as soon as I've got something tangible for you to look at, I would love your opinion and suggestions!

Thanks again,

Leslie

>>> On 11/30/2009 at 12:19 PM, in message <4B13B845.2EB7.00F4.3 at co.polk.or.us>, "LESLIE FRIESEN" <FRIESEN.LESLIE at co.polk.or.us> wrote:
Does anyone know of a theme that contains a "shuttermenu" like the ones used by the following two sites? I'd really like to implement something similar, but would like to avoid re-inventing the wheel if I can. I know it's done with CSS, but I'm still working my way up the learning ladder.

http://www.countyofsb.org/default.aspx

http://www.co.fresno.ca.us/

Thanks very much,

Leslie