[support] Unable to send e-mail. Please contact the site administrator if the problem persists.

Dan Horning dan.horning at planetnoc.com
Wed Apr 7 13:16:00 UTC 2010

You should then be able to use your ISP's mail server - make sure your send
from email is set to the same as your personal address.

FYI - You may need to authenticate to your ISP's mail server

--
Dan Horning

American Digital Services - Where you are only limited by imagination.
dan.horning at planetnoc.com :: http://www.americandigitalservices.com
1-518-444-0213 x502 . toll free 1-800-863-3854 . fax 1-888-474-6133
PO Box 746, Troy, NY 12181