[support] Does anyone know if creating a new layer (especially WMS type) or importing in a new layer works with the openlayers module 6.x.2.0-alpha4 revised 2010-Apr-08?

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 18:00:19 UTC 2010

I am using the openlayers module and when adding a WMS (Web Map
Service) with the add layer option it errors off saying that the
projection does not exist so I export out the code and add the
projection of 4326 and then try to import via the import layer option
and it saves with no errors but it does not show up as one of the
available layers.

Does anyone know if creating a new layer (especially WMS type) or
importing in a new layer works with the openlayers module
6.x.2.0-alpha4 revised 2010-Apr-08?

Thanks,

John

--