[support] Site performance (multiple views insert on node template)

Marolijo marolijo at yahoo.es
Mon Apr 12 14:32:04 UTC 2010

Thank's everybody!
I'd tryed views cache, JS and page compression on performance page...

I'd used YSlow to test page loads, and see good performance on normal view
pages like www.janetjul.com/telas , but slow views insert on node pages
(with a template) (ex: http://www.janetjul.com/telas/topos-mini-rojo )

I can see jcarousel views not loading styles until full page load.

I can't understant how a simple view_embedd on the bottom of cart (
http://www.janetjul.com/cart) and on node pages takes so many time to load s
banner views (1 node with image as a random order)

Thank's for all!