[support] Within a drupal custom module what is a more efficient way for me to detect and fix any php syntax errors?

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:24:09 UTC 2010

I wrote my first php code within a newly created drupal module and I
got it to work.

Initially it was not working (Drupal would not come up) and I did not
know what was wrong so started to take out lines until Drupal finally
came up and that is how I discovered which line had the syntax error.
Once I knew which line it was I fixed the problem and put it back in
the code and drupal came up.

My question is in the future if I have this problem again where Drupal
does not come up because of some php code within a custom module
erroring off what is a more efficient way for me to detect and fix any
php syntax errors?

Thanks,

John

--