[support] Hacked Drupal

David david at hartster.org
Fri Apr 16 23:18:05 UTC 2010

Thanks for this: I've signed up for Sucuri and a few other services to
try and get a quick alert if this happens again.

Luckily, it seems that as I was running Boost, people only saw the
cached static html files and at no point hit the defaced index.php -
which explains why it took a while notice.

I'm pretty sure now it was an FTP attack and nothing Drupal related:
I'm running Kaspersky which didn't pick up anything, but MalwareByte's
AntiMalware picked up memman.vxd which looks like a Trojan. Icky.