[support] Malware issues- is there any permanent solution

sushyl sushyl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 05:29:40 UTC 2010

HI,
I am having malware problems with all my drupal sites. A piece of code gets
inserted in all or some javascript(.js) files. Its happening even to the
files with permissions "644". I have to remove the code and submit the site
for review on webmaster tools on google, so that mozilla-firefox does not
give malware. It takes 2-3 days. This is happening again and again, and i
have to repeat same process each time. Is there any permanent solution for
this issue?

I am giving the code that gets into the files. Sometimes the links in that
code are different.

Thanks
--
Sushil Hanwate