[support] Drush Questions

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Tue Apr 20 06:47:05 UTC 2010

I have been impressed with what Drush does.

How do I run against the live site?  I am on a virtual hosting.  Right now, I am running Drush against my local dev then uploading to the live site.  It would be nice if I could run against the live site directly.

I watched the screen casts but I am having trouble finding detailed documentations.  I am probably not googling correctly.  If anyone knows where to look for, I appreciate the info.
For example:
I want to run sup command but don't know how to define the target string
up command offers backup but how do you restore when you found something went wrong?

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com