[support] Drush Questions

Moses Elias (2) iom at netvision.net.il
Tue Apr 20 08:52:57 UTC 2010

Please explain why not? After all we do have FTP access to our hosting
providers.  Many of us are small developers and this is of major
importance to us and and should be emphasized to the drush team.

I don't see why certain commands such as downloading modules remotely
shouldn't be possible through drush, while perhaps running other
commands disabled if there are security related issues on those.