[support] Drush Questions

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Wed Apr 21 15:04:51 UTC 2010

I'ts actually not that simple.   Many providers that allow shell access
in multiple hosted enviorenments still do not provide CLI compatable PHP
which is required for Drush.  Such was the case for me when I wanted to
use drush :(.

If you're just looking for module installs to be easier, plugin manager
project is a good alternative to drush in such cases.