[support] Drupal 6.16 not working

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Thu Apr 22 07:57:49 UTC 2010

On 22 April 2010 13:40, Roger <arelem at bigpond.com> wrote:
>> Following the instructions for upgrade to 6.16 drupal now will not start.
>> 127.0.0.1/dir1/upgrade.php produces a blank ...
> Shouldn't that be update.php? Note: 'update' rather than 'upgrade'
> ----------=================--------

Thanks

Yup shoulda been update.php

checked out

http://drupal.org/node/732096   seems to refer to php 4

I am running latest updates on Fedora 11,
  php5.2 is installed and upgraded 2 weeks ago apache upgraded 3 weeks ago.

Funny thing is I had 6.15 working for months but even after a fresh
install of Drupal 6.16 it won't read Drupal in  /var/www/html/mydir or
in /var/www/html.

If I change  httpd.conf DocumentRoot to"/var/www/html/mydir when drupal
is installed in "mydir" drupal starts.

I've checked for overlaps or faults in/between httpd.conf and .htaccess,
nothing apparent in either.

If I set DocumentRoot back to /var/www/html then a separate drupal 6.15
installation for a trial web system starts in its own directory.

Thanks
Roger