[support] multiple sites on one domain

Rolf Kutz rk at vzsze.de
Fri Apr 23 10:45:38 UTC 2010

On 22/04/10 18:12 +1000, Roger wrote:
>I have a single user system and need to work on 2 quite different sites
>on my home pc before transferring them to the isp .

You can setup as many domains locally as you wish.
Just add them to /etc/hosts and use a normal
install or a mutisiteinstall. No need to do it
with one domain only.

>Off subject--
>Is it worth going over to Drupal 7 now instead of having to upgrade down
>the track.

If drupal7 supports all the features you need,
maybe. But many modules haven't been ported and
there might be no security support for it until
release. Drupal6 will be supported for a long
time, so I wouldn't do it unless there were very
good reasons.

regards
Rolf

--
Imagine a world devoid of hypothetical situations...