[support] How can I get a complete webpage to render within Drupal?

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 16:52:59 UTC 2010

either this would be a seperate page with just a call to another
HTML/PHP page that would be handled seperatly.

or if it needs to be integrated, you will need to convert your page into
a page.tpl.php formatted-page, and have it be in your theme, and use the
correct api related variables to access and lay the content out.

normally one does NOT have a drupal page that renders <html <head w/i
its content as the framework itself produces those top level tags --
leaving you / the content admin to focus on the page-by-page content.

most likely you should focus on learning about custom theme development.

check out the mustard seed media screen cast about converting html/css
to a drupal template in 5 min.

good luck,

seb.