[support] Configuring fckeditor to strip off ms word tags and html tags

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 19:32:21 UTC 2010

The wysiwyg framework however does not permit fckeditor to read its xml
and js files from the theme folder...

unless someone knows how to make it do this?

I've checked the issues, and found a patch, except the patch is shunned
and marked as "will not fix".

is this right? or will there be a way to read fckeditor files from the
theme?

so far fckeditor seems like the best since it allows one to really add
any button they want, and to fully customize the block-font, and style
drop downs.

however if the files have to be changed in the library instead of in the
theme, its a problem waiting to happen when some other dev updates the
library without realizing that there was custom edited files... it also
makes it impossible to have a multi-theme site.

Solutions, ideas?

S.