[support] What is the best shopping module for Drupal 6?

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 16:37:05 UTC 2010

Does anyone know of a (dare I say it) better eCommerca application for
Drupal 6 than Ubercart? Ubercart just continues to suck, IMHO.

I need a much more serious eCommerce package that actually can
accommodate real-world business rules and diverse situations.

A lot of the code for Ubercart [+ extentions and mySQL tables] is so
horribly written...

Yes: Ubercart is fine for a simple site that doesn't get complicated or
require any custom coding. If if you go beyond the trodden path: beware!!