[support] Question about send parameters from Drupal to an external site

Robert Hicks robhyx at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 13:37:26 UTC 2010

Hi all, I am currently using an iFrame Page to create my content. I
have an embeded iFrame which goes out to an external site and brings
back some data to be displayed to the user. The data that is displayed
depends on certain parameters and the only way I have thus far been
able to get it to work is by passing them in the URL (i.e.
http://localhost:8008/drupal/?param=value). I need to be able to hide
these so they are not easily changed by the client. Posting through a
FORM would be ideal. Is this possible? If not with this module is
there another way I could be doing this?

Thanks!

--
web http://www.hyxspace.com
aim hyx1138