[support] taxonomy view question

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Feb 1 23:44:07 UTC 2010

Hi Leslie,

You need the Printer Friendly module (which has added a bunch functionality
over the years like pdfs and emailing links to a page, etc.

So you get that module: http://drupal.org/project/print

Then you need to list the path under the page visibility settings
at: admin/settings/print

In the example I gave above, (you may have named your path differently), you
would put the following in the print visibility settings, assuming the
general setting was, "Show print link only on the pages listed." One of
those pages would be: taxonomyfull/term/*
Note the asterisk which is a wildcard and will create that link for all
taxonomy term views.

best,

Shai

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 6:01 PM, LESLIE FRIESEN <FRIESEN.LESLIE at co.polk.or.us