[support] Images on Site are Missing

frio frio at yandex.ru
Tue Feb 2 15:07:18 UTC 2010

Hi!

Judging by the WHOIS record, you host this site at Bluehost or Hostmonster.

I host several sites at Hostmonster and have experienced the same problem.

Edit the .htaccess file in the "files/" directory of every site, remove
or comment out the "Options +FollowSymLinks" line and add
"Options +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch". This worked for me.

I think they have changed something in the Apache configuration.

However I am no an expert in Apache and don't know how this can effect
the site security.