[support] ticket tracking system in drupal?

Luke drupal at lists.tacticus.com
Wed Feb 3 21:42:39 UTC 2010

Most likely to keep it integrated and easily maintained.

I am looking to deploy the same thing, and I would prefer to do it in
Drupal--everything else my company does is integrated with Drupal, except
for finances, for which we use LedgerSMB.
Why shouldn't we want our backoffice ticket system to also be handled by
Drupal?

Luke