[support] Action on user activation?

Jens Wabnitz mailings at platis.de
Sat Feb 6 15:50:36 UTC 2010

yes, i also came to the idea that the rules module might help.
But which form do i apply the rule to and how?

Background info:
The drupal application has to communicate with another app in background.
Therefore with every account created within the drupal app there is
automatically
created an account for the other app.

Obviously I only want to create the other account on activation.

Thanks
Jens