[support] Images

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sun Feb 7 16:39:17 UTC 2010

On 2010/02/06, at 11:56, Johns, Ethan wrote:

> I have two new sites I’m developing on 1&1 accounts…on neither one will an image display within a node.
>
> I am trying this using the Image and img_assist modules…

I would think it's a permission issue.

When I see image is not showing, I check the full path of the image that browser is trying to call from a browser, and check the directory permission at the server.  1 & 1 isn't an easy ISP to deal with, tho.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pearflame&search_type=&aq=f