[support] Views 2 and Reverse node reference

Dipen dipench at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 04:13:01 UTC 2010

Hi,

 I have 3 content types Album, Artist, Audio (from audio module) I have
added node reference in the following order:

 Artist is referenced from Album and Audio
 Audio is referenced from Album

 When I try to retrieve a list of all albums in the sytem with Album and
Artist info as I have artist referenced from Album, its straight forward.
Where as When I wish to list Albums per Artist on view of artists, I dont
get anything back as artist is referred by album and not vice versa. The
above reference map lets me have everything linked up and I could prolly add
redundant references from every type to every other type (ugly) if it was
not a CMS hell to provide all linkages on each node edit.

Its a pretty straightforward use case and I am looking at views helper
modules, untill then I thought I would bump this to mailing list to get some
suggestions.

Cheers
Dipen